Nonprofit Printing & Mailing
Fundraising is the life-blood of most any nonprofit organization. Conducting a fundraising campaign in a strategic and orchestrated manner can make the difference between mediocre versus exceptional results. Working with a production company that understands, can advise, and will apply the best practices of effective campaign execution will not only improve your ROI, but make the endeavor easier and painless in the process.
Learn how our approach to fundraising campaign production can benefit your nonprofit
Paw Print & Mail is a proud and reliable production company for many Vermont nonprofit organizations. We specialize in direct mail fundraising appeal campaign production services that include:
- Mail List Procurement
- Variable Data Printing (personalization)
- Graphic Design & Content Editing
- Content Writing
- Campaign Planning
- Bulk Mail Services
We pride ourselves on delivering a consistent level of expertise, responsive and friendly communication, attention to detail, and on-time project completions that our clients can rely on. You won't find a better experience anywhere; and we welcome you to read our reviews.
Schedule a discussion with our team to discuss where you are and where you'd like to be.
The following are just some of our nonprofit clients:
- Age Well
- Burlington Boys & Girls Club
- Burlington Business Association
- Community Sailing Center
- Converse Home
- Cancer Patient Support Foundation of Vermont
- ECHO - Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
- Feeding Chittenden
- Healing Winds Vermont
- Hope Lodge - American Cancer Society
- Humane Society of Chittenden County
- Kelly Brush Foundation
- Let's Grow Kids
- Local Motion
- Lyric Theatre Company
- Mercy Connections
- Ohavi Zedek Synagogue
- Shelburne Museum
- South Burlington Library Foundation
- Special Olympics Vermont
- Spectrum Youth and Family Services
- Steps to End Domestic Violence
- The Turning Point Center
- UVM Foundation
- UVM Hillel
- UVM Vermont EPSCoR
- Vermont Women's Fund
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Wonderfeet Kids Museum
Vermont consistently ranks as one of the top states in the U.S. for being home to the highest number of nonprofit organizations per capita. This makes the nonprofit charitable sector of Vermont’s economy a significant driver of dollars and jobs.
The following economic impact summary is part of a report produced by Common Good Vermont, with the support and assistance of the Vermont Community Foundation, the Center for Rural Studies at the University of Vermont, Public Assets Institute, and the A.D. Henderson Foundation.
- More than 6175 Vermont nonprofits serve all corners of the state. With healthcare and education driving sector revenue, public charities generate nearly $6 billion.
- Vermont nonprofits paid nearly $2 billion in wages, which translates into an estimated $34 million of personal income tax revenue for Vermont’s state and local governments and over $334 million in federal tax revenues.
- Nonprofits employ 1 in 7 Vermont workers, making the nonprofit sector the largest industry in the state after the government.
- Vermont nonprofits contribute $5.7 billion per year to the economy through wages paid, retail and wholesale purchases, and professional service contracts. This contribution is equivalent to nearly 20% of the State’s gross state product–greater than the manufacturing and construction industries combined.
The Paw Print team attends to all the details to add more accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness to your direct mail campaigns. We do so first and foremost with responsive communication from estimating through to mail drop date confirmation. This can add up to lower costs, better response rates, and a more stress-free experience. How do we know? We’re proud to say that our clients tell us all the time!
The next time you’re planning a fundraising campaign, complete the short form on the left, contact us for an estimate or to schedule a free consultation with our team to talk through your objectives and seek new ideas.